We use Green Builder SolutionsLEED™ Contributions
- Reduced Site Disturbance
- Less Casting Beds Required because street lighter crane can be used, frequently eliminating set-up charges for major cranes
- “HTT” Panels are ready to lift within 2 days and can be erected more quickly, freeing slab surface for a second batch of panels that can be ready in a few days for the next lift
- Panels can be precast for delivery to the project
- Optimize Energy Performance
- Insulated Sandwich Panels with 4” – 8” studs can provide from R-12 to R-30 Values
- One-sided tilt panels are ready to receive various insulation types and values
- Thermal Break options are economically available
- Recycled & Regional Content in Materials
- Steel Studs are 100% recycled
- Steel Studs are cold-roll fabricated and punched from coils of typically 16 Gauge Steel
- Fly ash and other recycled contents or additives are optional in concrete
- Relocatable Wall Panels
- Panels can be demounted for relocation and shipment to another location
- Panels can be precast for delivery to the original or a future project
- Environmental Quality
- Panels help maintain a dust-free environment
- Reduce Fuel & Emissions
- By the substantial reduction in CY of concrete delivered to the project fuel & emissions are substantially reduced
- At the project site
- At the manufacturing site(s)
- At the supply and distribution site(s)
Introducing Hi-Tech Tilt™ Insulated Concrete PanelsAs the nation’s fastest growing city, Laredo sees a healthy flurry of commercial construction. To keep up with the area’s ever-increasing building demands, Park Avenue Construction introduces its state-of-the-art tilt-up wall system: Hi-Tech Tilt™ Insulated Wall Panels. An impressive technological breakthrough, Hi-Tech Tilt™ utilizes steel, concrete and materials to construct a lightweight, durable, energy efficient and aesthetically pleasing structure. The Hi-Tech Tilt™ method employs a 2″ concrete wall system with embedded steel studs at 24″ on center and reinforced with wire mesh and insulation options as required.
Topping Its Walls With Only The BestPark Avenue Construction’s quality care does not stop with the walls, as it works in partnership with Butler Manufacturing Company to employ the world-renowned MR24 standing seam Roofing System into each and every roof it makes. With the MR24, a revolutionary radiant barrier is integrated to reflect heat up to 97%. This barrier increases natural interior lightning, giving the owner substantial energy savings in heating, cooling and lightning, while taking advantage of Laredo ‘s almost year-round sunshine.
A Winning CombinationWith Hi-Tech Tilt™’s tilt-up wall panels and Butler Manufacturing’s impressive MR24 Roofing System, Park Avenue Construction delivers an effective one-two punch in commercial building.
Consider The DifferenceHi-Tech Tilt™ makes the difference when constructing a solid building. A patented versatile system, Hi-Tech Tilt™ provides enormous savings and advantages over conventional tilt-up walls. Hi-Tech Tilt™’s wall system integrates interior metal studs that are ready for finish-out. Because Hi-Tech Tilt™ uses 66% less concrete than standard tilt-up walls, no need for heavy crane, quicker erection times up to 40% reduction; reduction of finishing labor costs. Hi-Tech Tilt™ does not require big footing or pour strips, nor does it need a huge crane for construction. This translates into a cost savings for the buyer. In addition Hi-Tech Tilt™ panels can be insulated economically.
The amazing style, versatility, and affordability of Butler® buildings make them the logical choice for a variety of commercial facilities. Whether you’re looking for a simple building solution, a retrofit roof, or a multiple building complex, Butler buildings offer a fast, affordable, architecturally appealing, and environmentally-friendly solution with many significant advantages.
The benefits of using a Butler® building system are numerous and so are the advantages of working with Park Avenue Construction as your turnkey provider of building construction.
Park Avenue Construction is your local Butler Builder®
At Park Avenue Construction, we are proud to be your local Butler Builder® representing the world’s leading producer of building solutions – Butler Manufacturing™. We are your experienced local construction partner from conceptual design to final landscaping no matter what type of facility you are trying to build.
Our services include:
- Budgeting and expert Butler building design consultation
- Preconstruction services
- Complete construction management services, from permitting to punch out
With over 1XX+ successful building projects under our belt – including 2XX+ and many others – Park Avenue Construction brings a together local construction knowledge with a world class building solutions company. Our commitment is to provide every customer with an exceptional experience for their construction project.
Butler is the world’s leading producer of steel building systems.
Butler has more than 100 years of experience and is the world’s leading producer of building systems solutions. Ideal for religious, manufacturing, athletic, and community facilities, Butler building and roof systems offer superior performance, aesthetically pleasing design options, and proven sustainability attributes.
Consider teaming with Park Avenue Construction and Butler Manufacturing™ building systems for your next project.
Let’s discuss your project. Request a Consultation Today!